Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Days

School Break Days
My Christmas semester break was ok. On Christmas Eve, I went shopping for a nice outfit to wear and got my nails done. I didn't really get much for Christmas. I got a Dreamville sweater, a new phone, money, and makeup. It was nice spending time with my family on Christmas. I really do enjoy spending time with my family. After the week of Christmas, it was New Years Eve and I went over to my besftriend's house for a while and met her family. It was kind of awkward since I'm a shy type and not social. After that, I headed off to my aunt's house to gather around with my family to celebrate new years. I am thankful to live a new year and thankful to start 2016 with my friends and family. All I really did was go to the mall and the movies during my Christmas semester break. I watched The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2 and Daddy's Home. I really enjoyed watching those movies. Well that's pretty much it what I did for my Christmas semester break, it really isn't fascinating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment