Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Thoughts and Desires.

I really enjoy playing volleyball and basketball. I sort of like to dance also. I am planning on trying out for the girl's volleyball team for my sophomore year or cheer. I'm not really interested in sports but volleyball is the on;y sport that I enjoy playing, especially during P.E. playing with my friends. Cheer, I am not so sure, I'll probably try out for color guard? I don't know but I just want to get involved in something. My desires for the future are to work at Starbucks for my first job. It looks fun and also helps you for scholarships or whatever for school. I want to earn money and help my mom with the rent or probably help her to find a new place to live since I dislike where I live. Next year when I turn 16 I am going to get my permit since I'm barley already starting to learn how to drive and I am going to be working at Yoshinoya since my mom is the assistant manager at Yoshinoya. It's not all bad. I just want to have a job so I can buy my own things and help out my mom. It's better than nothing. After I am done helping my mom with rent and done graduating from highschool, I am striving to get in to USC or into any University. I am planning to get a house and move in with my future husband, get married, and have a beautiful family. I just want to be successful in life so I won't have to hustle in life. My mom always told me that she wanted me to better than her and that's what I'm going to do to make her proud. Also thanks to this class, I am learning to choose the right so I can lead myself to the correct path where I want to be.
 














No comments:

Post a Comment