Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."

"When I do good, I feel good. When I feel bad, I feel bad."
By: Abraham Lincoln


This quote defines that when you make a decision about something, regardless of whether it's good or bad, you're going to feel some type of way. Doing good is choosing the right and that's where you want to lead yourself to.  Choosing the wrong is doing bad. Whenever you choose the right and do something good, you will feel good knowing that you're a good person. If you choose the wrong and do something bad, you will feel bad and knowing that you're a bad person. Majority of the time, people feel this. Doing good or bad, will make you feel like you've done something good or bad with your life. Every time I do some thing good, I feel proud about myself and feel good for a while. When I do something bad, I feel guilt in me and regretting about what I've done. For example, doing a good thing is helping others. It will let people know that you have a good reputation about yourself. An example of doing bad is stealing, being disobedient, and not caring for others. 




No comments:

Post a Comment