Wednesday, September 9, 2015

audiologist

Audiologist
Duties and Responsibilities: Audiologists examine patients who have hearing, balance, or related ear problems. They assess the results of the examination and diagnose problems. Audiologists fit and dispense hearing aids for people. They counsel and instruct clients in techniques to improve hearing or speech impairment, including sign language or lip-reading.
Salary: $50,099 - $92,947
Education: must complete a graduate-level training program, such as master’s or doctoral degree program in audiology.
Add a picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I wouldn’t like to become an Audiologist because it doesn’t interest me. I wouldn’t like to help and examine patients, who have hearing, balance, or related ear problems. Even though they get paid really well, I wouldn’t like to be one. It really isn’t my thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment