Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dermatologist

Dermatologist
Duties and responsibilities: A dermatologist is a medical expert you should go to if you have any problem with your skin. Dermatologist’s specializes in treating the:
  • ·      Skin
  • ·      Hair
  • ·      Nails
  • ·      Mucous membranes (e.g., lining inside the mouth, nose, and eyelids.)
Dermatologist also diagnoses and treats more than 3,000 different diseases. These diseases include skin cancer, eczema, acne, psoriasis, and nail infections.

Salary: $80,139 - $314,762

Education: College, earning a bachelor’s degree. Medical school, becoming a medical doctor or doctor of osteopathic medicine. Internship, 1 year. Dermatology residency program, at least 3 years.

Add a picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
Yes I would like to be a dermatologist because I would want to help and treat my patients’ skin so they won’t have to feel insecure about themselves. I want to give my patients’ tips and information on how to take care of their skin. Also this job gets paid really well. I would like to work for something that includes things like medical

No comments:

Post a Comment